BTT: Fan Fic

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

Pepca asks
Have you every written any fan-fiction? If yes, why and for which book(s)? If no, would you like to and for which books(s)?

For that matter, do you ever READ fan-fiction??

Nope. I’ve never done the whole fan-fic thing. Love reading some of it though . . . especially when it goes naughty (one I read for the Merlin series I SO wish had actually been part of the series. Yum!)

Sometime I think the Fan Fic is better than the origional, LOL.

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

1. Thanks for stopping in – followed back 🙂

• Cathy on February 16th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I’ve never checked it out, even had to google what it was but i will say that now I’m intrigued. Here’s my BTT
    Happy Reading!
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

1. Thanks for stopping in… Visited back 🙂

• Brittany on February 16th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

There are some cases where some fan-fic is so much better than the original series it’s based off of! I’m not much into the ship realm of fan-fic though, as some I’ve read freaks me out lmao.

Thanks for stopping by my BTT
    – Brittany :]

1. Oh? I’d love to find out about that (I’ve read a little that was good but none that was better…)

• Claire on February 16th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Great answer 🙂 I’d love to see some fan fic that surpases the original books.

Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read 🙂

1. I would but haven’t ever bumped into any that did 🙁

• Vicki on February 16th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I’ve never read it, but I believe that sometimes the fanfic is better than the original!
    Here’s My BTT

• Vicki on February 16th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Oh, and I LOVE your header!!

1. Thanks! Stopped back by as well 🙂

• Yvonne on February 16th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I’ve both written and read fan fic, but that was a long time ago. I haven’t been interested in it in recent years.

1. Thanks for dropping in (love your kitty pics)

1. I “write” fanfics in my mind. LOL. But I love reading them, too.

Thanks for stopping by.

1. Thanks for the visit back.
      I just love your site (so pretty :))