Oct 25

Teaser Tuesdays (10/25)

Teaser Tuesdaysis a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share thetitle & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

“But he isn’t saying he loves–” There was no point. The ironic thing here was that I was fairly certain Adrian did just want to use me for sex. I didn’t have any delusions about that.

~p 210, “Shadow Kiss” by Richelle Mead

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENTwith either the link to your ownTeaser Tuesdayspost, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

• CYP on October 25th, 2011 at 8:15 am

Aw man, that’s tragic! Lol, god I hate this type of guys. This is part of a series right? I’ve been meaning to read this one for some time now, great pick! I’ve heard so many good reviews about it.

1. Tragic but not for the reason you think. Let’s just say perception can be a terrible thing. And yes, it’s part of the Vampire Academy series. Check it out!

• Amanda on October 25th, 2011 at 8:17 am

Awww. This teaser!

Adrian’s my favorite. 😉

Thanks for stopping by mine! Hope you have fun reading the rest of the series!

1. While I’m Team Denka, I just love Adrian. He got jipped…. but hey, the new series – loving it!

1. Interesting teaser!

• Cathy on October 25th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Great teaser, thanks for stopping by. At least she knows where she stands.

1. …Or thinks she does… that’s always the problem with assuming you know what a guy is thinking 😉

2. Ah love it! This one and the last book are my favourite out of this series 🙂 Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

1. Have to agree with you there. Though I love them all honestly (hey what can i say, lol).

• Mesa on October 25th, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I’ve heard nothing but great things about this series! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3. I love this series probably one of my my all time favourites and thanks for stopping by.

4. Well she is smart enough to work that out… I have her points there… great teaser… thanks for visiting.

• Yvonne on October 25th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Great teaser! I hope you enjoy the book.

5. I really want to read this series, great teaser!

Thanks for checking out my Teaser Tuesday! Happy Reading, Jen

1. It’s a great series! Hope you get to it 😀
      Thanks for the visit.

• Sheena on October 25th, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Great teaser! At least she knows what the true deal is! Thanks for stopping through!!

• Mardel on October 26th, 2011 at 1:17 am

I haven’t yet read any of the Vampire Academy books. Kind of want to. :), so thanks for the tease.

• Claire on October 27th, 2011 at 11:35 am

Aw kind of a sad teaser, but at least she knows. I have this waiting to be read and I’m hoping to get to it soon!

Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read 🙂

1. It’s a great read! Hope you enjoy.