Oct 11

Teaser Tuesdays (10/11)

Teaser Tuesdaysis a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share thetitle & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

Any Soul Who Contemplates Even Glancing

at the Pages of this Volume Will

Be Transformed into a Toad

Suffer a Most Excruciating Punishment.

On This You Have My Word.

~p 147, “Wisdom’s Kiss” by Catherine Gilberr Murdock [ARC]

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENTwith either the link to your ownTeaser Tuesdayspost, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

• Donna on October 11th, 2011 at 1:15 am

Brilliant! I love the cover and the teaser for this one! I’m definitely finding out more about this book!

You can see my teaser here

1. Love yours too. Creepy yet interesting. Will be checking it out, ty.

1. Ooh, sounds great. Love the crossed out line. Thanks for checking out my teaser.

2. Oooh sounds fascinating~
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

1. Thanks for the visit! 😀

3. Following you now btw ~

1. Returning the follow 🙂 TY

4. Oh, that deserves a round of applause! Love it!

Here’s my Teaser Tuesday. 🙂

1. Love your teaser too! Thanks or dropping in.

• Amie on October 11th, 2011 at 9:22 am

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great teaser!

Amie@Mom Reads My Books

• kavyen on October 11th, 2011 at 11:34 am

That is one scary teaser you chose for this week… Your site design is cool.

1. Thanks 😀 *happy dance*

• faye on October 11th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Let’s see–what could be worse than being turned into a toad? Need to read the book to find out. Haven’t been participating in TT in a bit and I’ve missed the great variety of books that everyone chooses to read. Great place to find new titles.

Thanks for visiting Summit Musings earlier

1. thanks for the return visit.
      I love checking out all the teasers… some very GOOD books out there

5. LOL!! i really want to read this!

i love your halloween header!

1. I fell in love with the theme!! Thanks for the visit!

• Michelle on October 11th, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Fun teaser! I’m going to go check this out when I’m done looking through blogs.

Thanks for stopping by In Libris Veritas!

• Yvonne on October 11th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Hi Mistress Anya.

Thanks for visiting ‘Fiction Books’ earlier and leaving comment. It is always good to ‘meet’ new people and I love receiving comments, they are much appreciated.

An interesting teaser from you this week. This is probably not a book that I will be rushing to read, but having checked out the author website and read the synopsis, it certainly appears to have a very quirky storyline that fires the imagination, without doubt.

I also love the cover art, so thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

1. Thanks!
      I wasn’t sure about it before hand either but as I won it… However, I found that it was enjoyable and very cute. I love the “edits” throughout the book (like the turned to toads being crossed out).
      Oh, and (waves) hi 🙂

6. Nice teaser!

I like your blog theme by the way!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

7. Very cute teaser, I like it a lot! Thanks so much for stopping by my TT today, happy reading! Book Savvy Babe

1. Thanks for dropping in 🙂

• Rebecca on October 12th, 2011 at 10:45 am

Ooh, I really like that teaser! Definitely intriguing… Thanks for stopping by. 🙂

• Sonia Lal on October 13th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I think I’d scared to read the book.

Oh and the theme is great! Perfect for Halloween.