Teaser Tuesdays (8/30)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers

Nicholas grinned as he looked around and caught sight of Kayla and Declán moving towards the fridge.  “Ah, is it feeding time?”

Kayla reached back and smacked Nicholas’s shoulder, though she was smiling.

~p. 4, “Blood Bound” by Áine P Massie [ARC]

Note: Nicholas is a vampire, Kayla and Declán are human.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1. How very interesting.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-creep-by-jennifer-hillier.html

2. They have a good relationship.

Great teaser. Please check outmy teaser.

1. That they do. How else could a human get away with swatting a vampire, lol. Thanks for the visit.

3. Oops. I mean, thanks for coming by. 🙂

• Helen on August 30th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Nice Teaser!

4. Sounds like they are really good friends.

• Stephen on August 30th, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Hah, I guess that’s not a joke vampires should make! 😉

1. No, probably not. 🙂

Thanks for the visit!

• Cat on August 30th, 2011 at 6:42 pm

sounds like a funny book! nice teaser, thanks for stopping by!

5. Thanks for dropping by at my blog today!
    You really have a nice teaser.. I haven’t read this book but I keep seeing this one on blogosphere in quite a while.

~April =)

1. Actually, what you’ve seen is the book before this one. Blood Bound won’t be released until Oct. 31st. Blood’s Voice is the one out now. 🙂
      Glad to have you drop in! Thanks

• claire on August 30th, 2011 at 9:22 pm

sounds like Kayla & Declan are hungry! nice teaser 🙂 i’ll check Blood Bound soon. thanks for the recent visit 🙂

6. haha luckly they have a good relationship it seems cause then it would be feeding time for her lol. Great teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog for TT

7. I’ve heard of this book before. Going to have to give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by my site.

8. Who I want to know what is really going on. Fab teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

9. I like the tension in your teaser… nice.

• кєяo on August 31st, 2011 at 6:23 am

Nice teaser. I’m feel hungry after reading it. My Teaser is here.

• Helen on August 31st, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Tasty teaser! Thanks for dropping by Read@UTS!

• Jackie on August 31st, 2011 at 9:57 pm

I love a vampire with a sense of humor! Great Teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my blog 🙂