Aug 10

WWW Wednesdays (8/10/11)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

What are you currently reading? I am still rereading “Stone of Tears” by Terry Goodkind. Terry’s written a new book, “The Omega Machine” so I’ve decided to reread the entire series before reading the new one (Due out August 16, 2011)

What did you recently finish reading? I finished reading “Wizard’s First Rule” by Terry Goodkind.  My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you think you’ll read next? After I finish “Blood of the Fold“, I’m still going to be busy with the Sword of Truth series.  There are twelve (count them 12) books in the series so it will take me a week or two to finish.  I read fast but still. Winking smile

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a bl0g). Thanks! Open-mouthed smile

• Cristina on August 10th, 2011 at 5:00 am

Sounds like a very interesting series.

1. Hi,
    I’m not familiar with those books but I think they’re good… 12 is a lot! 🙂

New follower,
    April @Books4Juliet

Come visit my my WWW Wednesday if you have time 🙂 Happy Wednesday!

2. http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-august-10th.html

I don’t really know any of those books but I hope you enjoy them!

• Amy on August 10th, 2011 at 9:21 am

Great reads! Haven’t read this series yet – but I now have more things to add to my TBR list! 🙂

Here’s mine:

• Kristin on August 10th, 2011 at 9:59 am

Hey,

I may have to check out both the series you mentioned. I have not read either of them but they sound great!

Here is my WWW Wednesday

~Krisitn @ Better Read Than Dead

• BJ on August 10th, 2011 at 10:21 am

Haven’t read anything by Terry Goodkind, but I must say, I admire your dedication! 🙂
    Happy WWW!

• Niina C on August 10th, 2011 at 10:47 am

You got a series going on then! ;D

Oh and I’m a new follower. 🙂
    You can visit my Wednesday Entry here: http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-2.html

• Lacey on August 10th, 2011 at 11:01 am

OH MAN. Sword of Truth Serires, one of my all time faves. Great choices.

I have re-read the first four books I don’t know how many times. The books got a little weird after book 4 but I enjoyed the last book, Phantom, I think?

Now following.

Take care- Lacey

1. Actually the last book is Confessor but he just wrote a new one (I want !!!) “The Omen Machine.” It did get a little strange in a few places but if you keep reading it all makes sense. The problem is the arcs interweave through so many points and books that some do find it a little daunting. It’s worth it though! Honest 🙂

Aine

• Melissa on August 10th, 2011 at 11:22 am

I’ve never read this series but it sounds good! (And I like series with LOTS of books!) 🙂

-Melissa

• Valentina on August 10th, 2011 at 12:07 pm

This series always looks so good. I have to read them 🙂

here’s mine:

3. I read The Left Behind series, which had 12 books, and I couldn’t put them down so can understand. These must be really good. I’m not familiar with them so am going to have to check this series out. Thanks for stopping by.

• Susan on August 10th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have not read any books in this series. Wow, what an undertaking – 12 books. You go girl!!

Happy reading!

4. You must read very fast! Will you accomplish all of them before the new novel in the series is released?

1. Unfortunately no, but I will wait to buy it until I am finished. It’s been too long since I finished it to not reread. It’s got a lot of complex plots and characters.

• Tara on August 10th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Thanks for stopping by! I’m not familiar with this author, but good luck on re-reading in anticipation of the new release 🙂

• Lauren on August 11th, 2011 at 7:12 am

Haven’t heard of these before but they look good.
    Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by.