Teaser Tuesdays (8/9/11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers

Her face was iron again. “Every new moon, he came to me, and I cut something off him, letting his screams try to fill the emptiness in me.

~p. 352, “Stone of Tears” by Terry Goodkind
[paperback – 978-0-8125-4809-9]

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1. She does not sound too nice… would love to know more though:)

Thanks for visiting.

1. Thanks and that’s the fun of this right? Just know there is a good reason though wow… !

Thanks for the visit.

2. This one sounds intriguing, if not a little creepy hehe. Good to know about Passion too, I’ll keep faith. Thanks for stopping by. I’m following you now 🙂

1. Thanks Brett. In her defense, the guy in question kinda did deserve to be punished. Honest 😉

Aine

• kyanara on August 9th, 2011 at 3:55 am

What a wonderfull teaser!
    Have a great day!
    Kyanara from laced little muffin’s reading corner

1. Thanks, so was yours! But then yours are always good 🙂

• TBM on August 9th, 2011 at 5:48 am

Love it!

Here’s mine: http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/teaser-tuesdays-aug-9/

3. Nice teaser.

My teaser this week is from ‘Redemption’ by Laurel Dewey.

• Priya on August 9th, 2011 at 7:10 am

That sounds terrifying and intriguing at the same time!! Love this teaser 🙂

4. Your teaser is very intriguing… I wonder what that really means…
    Thank you for visiting my site 🙂 Hope you’re enjoying the Teaser Tuesday this week 🙂

~April @books4juliet

• Cecelia on August 9th, 2011 at 9:52 am

I’m not sure if that’s supposed to come off as creepy, but devoid of context it really does. Interesting teaser.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

• Novroz on August 9th, 2011 at 10:07 am

Sounds creepy…I like it.

• Cristina on August 9th, 2011 at 11:20 am

What an intriguing teaser! It sounds like a very interesting book.

5. And I thought mine was grizzly.

• Heather on August 9th, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Sounds more than a wee bit creepy. Thanks for visiting!

6. It doesn’t sound too good, scary.

here’s mine:

1. Oh, there are parts that are scary but while not good, the book overall is. And she does have a good reason for wanting the man in question to suffer… have to read to find out why though. 😉

7. This girl has issues. Wouldn’t have expected a line like that from that book. I only read one by Terry Goodkind, didn’t care for it too much

1. As I said, there is a logical reason (and it’s not Kahlan 😉 )

8. I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

9. Wow, that’s a good teaser. I really wanna know what’s going on there…

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you enjoy your book!

• Jessica on August 9th, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Sounds different… Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier 🙂

Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

10. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by and checking my teaser out!

11. Wow, I’m not sure what to think of that one! LOL

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

12. Yikes!!! I’m assuming since he came to her, he is asking for the help. Love hurts . . . great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by!

1. Oh there was no love there. ‘He” had murdered the man she loved and tortured her.

Thanks for the visit!